ancientmagicksancientmagicks

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Cat Vader 3 Cat Vader 3

This definitely got a laugh out of me. I should not have been taking a drink when he said the skywalker line to the bird. The only real problem I had with it was the breathing effect nearly throughout the entire animation. It was fun at first, but got slightly annoying - but that's just me. Definitely still awesome, though.

koit responds:

Woo. Glad you liked.

As with previous CV anims, I've always had continuous breathing cos that's how darth vader is in the films. He's always breathing, just at different paces. Sometimes it's laboured, sometimes it's fast but it's always there.

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1

AWESOME!

THATS PERFECT!!It reminds me alot about the games...ahh..they were so fun.
10/10!

cobra0528 responds:

Yes...they were fun...thanks!

-This is Halloween- -This is Halloween-

Nice!

i think the voices match perfectly,it has a bit of noise in the background,which suits it,and gives it a bit scarier tone.

10/10

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

cool!

i have a new favorite game!

Suki's Creepy Battle Theme! Suki's Creepy Battle Theme!

Great Vibe!

This had a really creative vibe to it. Although, I think it would be better suited to be played BEFORE a boss battle in a game. For instance, Something shocking has just happened - a battle is inevitable. This would be great for the scenes before the battle.

SukiWukiDookie responds:

Hmm, maybe you're right. I guess we'll see where it fits, if anyone actually uses it. :P Thanks for the review.

Balls You Can Believe In Balls You Can Believe In

I'm a believer.

If I saw this on a future episode of the Colbert Report, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Excellent work!

TRBNGR666 responds:

thanks man, it means a lot! i definitely think im going to send him a pic and my info and see if i can get the ol Colbert Bump!

Good Ol' Nightmare Good Ol' Nightmare

I love Zero

This is truly wonderful. And trust me, I'm picky when it comes to TNBC things. It's my favorite movie. You did a great job at capturing the true abstract nature of Burton with this.

And Zero is awesome. Period.